|Rugby God's Profile
32 Years old
Single and Happy
Last logged in
Aug 26 2009 - 4:47PM
Jan 5 2005 - 10:37PM
|Rugby God Says:
|avid rugby player, snowboard, paintball, football all of that good crap
graduated from tamanawis, turned out to be quite the shit hole in relations with other possibilities
10 REASONS YOU SHOULD DATE A RUGBY PLAYER,,
10. We know when to play rough
9. We know when to take charge
8. We’re always on the top of the game
7. we play well with others
6. We'll play anywhere and anytime
5. Skill and moves are definite
4. Getting sweaty and dirty is no problem
3. We love the grass
2. We’re used to scoring big and taking pain
1. We can do it 60 minutes straight in 15 different positions
9 Things I Hate About Everyone
1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time.... I know where my watch is pal, where the f/uck is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?
2. People who are willing to get off their ass to search the entire room for the tv remote because they refuse to walk to the tv and change the channel
3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Damn right! What good is a cake if you can't eat it?
4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the f/uck would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do
this? Who and where are they? Gonna kick their ass!
5. When people say while watching a film "did you see that?". No Loser, I
paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the f/ucking floor.
6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?".... Didn't really give me a
choice there, did ya sunshine?
7. When something is 'new and improved!'. Which is it?
If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an
improvement, then there must have been something before it.
8. When people say "life is short". What the f/uck?? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever f/ucking does!! What can you do that's longer?
9. When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks "Has the bus come
yet?". If the bus came would I be standing here, dumass
Little Johnny was returning home from school when he saw his dad’s car pass by one evening. Suddenly, it turned to the direction of the valley swamp, a very unlikely destination.
Curious, Johnny followed the car and hid in the tall grass. He saw Daddy and aunt Jane in a passionate embrace. He found this so exciting that he ran home to tell his mother;
“Mommy, I was returning from school when I saw Daddy’s car go down the swamp valley. He was with aunt Jane. I followed them. I saw him giving her a big kiss! Then, he helped her take the blouse off. Then aunt Jane also helped Daddy take his pants off. Then aunt Jane...”
At this point, Mommy cut him off and said, “Johnny, this is such an interesting story, suppose you save the rest of it for supper time. I want to see the look on Daddy’s face when you tell it.”
At table, Mommy asked Johnny to tell his story. He said, “I was returning from school when I saw Daddy’s car go down the swamp valley. He was with aunt Jane. I followed them. I saw him giving her a big kiss! Then he helped her take off her blouse. Then aunt Jane also helped daddy take his pants off. Then, she and daddy started doing the same thing that Mommy and Uncle Bill do when daddy is away at the office!”
Moral: Sometimes you need to listen to the whole story before you interrupt.
|Rugby God's 604 Friends Statistics
Rugby God's friends - *§hđ®tĄ*, -, Bobbie Bear, CuteThang.*, Destiny71, envisages, taintedwings, for a total of 7 friends.
Rugby God is a friend of - *§hđ®tĄ*, Bobbie Bear, CuteThang.*, Destiny71, envisages, evilredshay, taintedwings, for a total of 7 members.